Is this year the year of an upgraded, energy-efficient Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new installation projects are an excellent investment. And when you find the right make and model, it’s an investment you’ll benefit from for many years
As your trusted team of heating specialists, Enertek Air Conditioning & Heating boasts a reputation for seasoned furnace installation in Northridge. We use our years of experience to recommend brands and features that offer improved performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see even more savings! But don’t delay, because this offer is only available until February 2, 2024. Check out some details below and give Enertek Air Conditioning & Heating a call at (818) 727-9993 when you’re ready to request your complimentary quote for 2024 furnace installation!
Exploring the Costs of a New Furnace
Like any utility system, it’s worth the time to consider anything that impacts the total cost of a new furnace. These factors are often:
- Proper sizing of the furnace: Large or multistory homes often need a more powerful furnace to adequately heat the entire property. A professional installer knows how to choose the right size furnace based on your exact heating needs.
- How much energy it uses: Highly efficient furnaces can more precisely heat your space, reducing energy use with no loss in comfort. Higher performance means higher cost, but lower energy use means smaller monthly bills. You’ll love how much that can add up to!
- New features and controls: Furnaces with newer features like compatibility with smart thermostats are typically a little more expensive up front. Keep in mind, however, that such additions can make managing your HVAC system a lot easier.
The core idea is that installing a new furnace is not just about the up-front cost – figuring out a rough estimate of lifetime costs is just as important. Finally, you don’t want to wait until the furnace you currently have is on its last leg. Proper timing of furnace replacement ensures you don’t pay unnecessary repair costs for the original.
4 Advantages of Installing a New Furnace
Getting a new furnace can deliver so much more for you and your home than just reliable heat. A high-efficiency system can offer other benefits such as:
- Enhanced Energy Efficiency for Lower Bills: Modern furnaces are designed with strict energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- More robust performance with features like variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can adapt their performance to use only the smallest amount of energy for the set temperature.
- Integration with Smart Home Accessories: Newer furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like a smart thermostat, providing new ways to manage your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Newer filter designs improve indoor air quality: The better your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality will be. Air quality is just as relevant to a complete sense of comfort, and filters help trap mold spores or pollutants.
Begin 2024 on a High Note with Enertek Air Conditioning & Heating and New Furnace Installation
Enhancing your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot simpler than you might think. With some assistance from our team at Enertek Air Conditioning & Heating, all you’ll have to worry about is let us know what your perfect furnace should have. Our team of expert installers will use every tool at their disposal to find and set you up with a model that meets those needs.
Ready to start the new year on a more comfortable note? Request your free quote for new furnace installation today, and make sure you take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.