While your Lennox® furnace cannot speak to you, it has a way to get your attention when there’s a furnace error.
Its control board has two LED lights that can show a fault code. Subject to the failure, your heating system could show steady or flashing lights.
Though there are certain elementary furnace fixes you can do yourself, most tasks are best handled by the professionals. When your heating system refuses to kick on or provide warm air, call Enertek Air Conditioning & Heating at (818) 727-9993 for experienced furnace repair in Northridge.
Our specialists will swiftly identify and fix the breakdown, even if you don’t own a Lennox heater. We can repair whichever brands or models—and get the heat reintroduced to your house fast.
What Does the Flickering Light on My Heater Mean?
Your heating system depends on lights to flash code when it is malfunctioning. It also works these lights to relay it’s working properly.
Regular operation consists of:
- Concurrent slow flash—furnace operating like it should.
- Concurrent fast flash—heater is starting to call for heat.
If you notice a single light going on and off slowly and the other flashing fast, your heater might have a low flame signal. This can happen even when your furnace is operating like it should. It signifies the flame sensing rod may be dirty or in the incorrect area on the burner. Call us at (818) 727-9993 for help.
Here are some of the most typical errors for Lennox heating systems.
Heater Won’t Kick On
Here are some of the light arrangements you might observe when your heating system will not or keep heating. The majority of these errors must be fixed by a professional, for instance from Enertek Air Conditioning & Heating.
- The pair of LED lights are off. This means your heater might not be receiving power. Examine the breaker box to confirm the heater fuse has not triggered. You should reset the fuse if it is in the “off” spot. If it promptly turns off after a subsequent reset, don’t touch the breaker and call us at (818) 727-9993.
- An individual light is stable and the other is blinking slowly. This shows the flame rollout switch is possibly malfunctioning. The component is a critical safety mechanism that helps in preventing fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t seek to repair this malfunction without professional help.
- One light is blinking quickly and the other is flickering slowly. This likely signifies power polarity has been reversed. Your heating system might have a wiring fault that needs expert help from Enertek Air Conditioning & Heating.
- All lights are flashing slowly. This indicates your heater’s blower motor possibly isn’t working. This component sends warm air from the HVAC system into your rooms. We can aid in determining what’s causing an issue with this part.
- An individual light is flickering slowly and the other is blinking rapidly. This means your heating system could have low voltage or a short circuit. Call our technicians at (818) 727-9993 for support.
- One light is flickering on, on, off while the other blinks on, off, on. This means there may be an issue with your heating system’s control board or wiring. Enertek Air Conditioning & Heating can pinpoint the problem and handle it.
- Both lights are using alternate slow blinks. This means your HVAC equipment possibly has a flame failure. There might be an issue with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Call us at (818) 727-9993 for help.
- An individual light flickers slowly while the other is steady. This usually indicates your heating system’s limit switch is experiencing an error. The switch prevents your heating system from getting too hot. Get in touch with the professionals at Enertek Air Conditioning & Heating for support.
Furnace Blower Operates But No Warm Air
Here’s what may be wrong when you notice your heating system’s blower fan on, but you aren’t getting any warmth.
- The pair of lights display every other rapid blinks. This indicates your furnace ignitor may not be in working order. This component kindles fuel in your heater to produce warmth and should be repaired by a technician from Enertek Air Conditioning & Heating.
Turn to Us for Skilled Furnace Repair
When you have to have your heating system repaired quickly, turn to the specialists at Enertek Air Conditioning & Heating. Our technicians will handle the error without delay and have your residence feeling comfortable again in a short time. Get in touch with us at (818) 727-9993 or contact us online to get an appointment today.