As spring rolls around, you may be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Northridge? Particularly if your AC equipment is recently installed or was running well last season.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new automobile and never expect to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or getting new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioner. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving parts. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving components can break down.
Having your unit checked annually by a Enertek Air Conditioning & Heating expert can help spot small issues before they become large breakdowns. (And cause your equipment to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your air conditioner is installed outdoors, it’s more susceptible to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can majorly affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a pro to service complicated internal components.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate in your equipment can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these troubles can lead to higher energy needs—and a higher energy bill!
- It could prolong your unit’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and could even help it work for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly electricity costs and over the years, as you won’t have to buy new equipment as fast.
- It helps find little issues before they become big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will carefully examine parts and complete a set of air conditioning performance verifications. These in-depth procedures often allow us to find problems before they turn into extensive problems that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free comfort throughout the season. After your equipment is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your equipment is ready to deliver worry-free comfort. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this tune-up, your unit is open to premature breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A good AC maintenance should involve an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC technician. Here’s some of the work we’ll do:
We’ll examine the subsequent spots and parts:
- Full equipment order
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the services we’ll complete:
- Put in new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lube moving pieces
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Service Right Away with Enertek Air Conditioning & Heating
Now is the greatest time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Enertek Air Conditioning & Heating pros a ring at (818) 727-9993 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we visit your house, be sure to browse our discount offers for savings on your approaching maintenance.