As warmer weather begins, you might be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Northridge? Even if your air conditioning unit is recently purchased or was running well last summer.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new automobile and never expect to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or purchasing new tires.
The same affects your air conditioning. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving components. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving parts can break down.
Having your unit checked yearly by a Enertek Air Conditioning & Heating tech can help spot little issues before they become large breakdowns. (And cause your equipment to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your AC is installed outdoors, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can majorly affect your system’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a pro to service complicated internal pieces.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate inside your equipment can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these issues can cause higher energy needs—and a more expensive utility bill!
- It could lengthen your equipment’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and might even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly electricity costs and over the years, because you won’t have to get new equipment as fast.
- It helps pinpoint little problems before they turn into big, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will keenly examine pieces and complete a set of AC performance checks. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to identify troubles before they turn into big problems that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free cooling throughout the season. After your equipment is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your equipment is ready to give worry-free comfort. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this tune-up, your unit is open to early breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A quality AC service should involve an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC tech. Here’s some of the work we’ll do:
We’ll inspect the subsequent locations and pieces:
- Total equipment order
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the jobs we’ll finish:
- Put in new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Grease moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Maintenance Right Away with Enertek Air Conditioning & Heating
This week is the perfect time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Enertek Air Conditioning & Heating pros a shout at (818) 727-9993 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we come to your residence, don’t forget to check our exclusive offers for savings on your upcoming service.